Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Memoir - Dynasty Warrior 5 original soundtrack

11:29p.m, 11-March 08, Home.

Myriads of mental therapy can be implemented easily as a method of mental defense mentioned in my previous blog, "The beauty of the past". Besides, flashing back sweet nostalgic scenario for the sake of switching from negative to positive, on the other hand, you can attempt by listening to the music you like the most, of course has to be joyful, happy, ovation, delightful and motivational, Esther Hicks recommended.

A music namely, Memoir from Dynasty Warrior 5 Original Sound Track (OST), I have been resorted to, most of the time while experiencing mental challenges. Play it from my play list situated at the right panel. It takes time to load sometimes up to 1 minute :).

This music is formed of 3 momentums. All these requires you to unleash your imagination power or an occasion that you had experienced before, before continue reading :)!

1) 1st momentum (0 till 47 sec) : Historically, you were being defeated severely, you were nobody, you were flung to the bottom of rumbles, piece of crap you were, a pig in a pigs' sty hence, this momentum is more to sentimental to reflect your destituteness!

Cutepig


2) 2nd momentum (48 sec till 1:10 sec) : Perseveringly you denied all mentioned above, bite you own tongue, lunges forward stubbornly, deflects every hindrances strenuously and melancholy thus, the tempo of sorrowful with a bit of motivational spices (composed with oriental musical instruments.......cool).

Perseverance

3) 3rd momentum (1:10 sec till 1:24 sec) : and finally URrrrrrghhhhh! a cry of VICTORY! a ray hope of lights at the end of tunnel! you emerged VICTORIOUS!

Victory_2

(1:25 till 2:00 sec)

Tranquilly but firmly whispered to yourselves, "Denying my existence demonstrates that the challenge has been so banal, disappointing and characterised by failure that it can ill-afford to take any chances by allowing me to prevail my supremacy!"

Phewww! A measly 2:36 minutes music can be elaborated to thus far! Amazing :)!

P.S: In order to get-to-know the feelings that I'm enjoying, at least you have to listen to this music 3 times consecutively per day for 3 consecutive days.

Moreover, you will need a good speaker to play followed by a head swing together with the tempo of the music :p!

Am I a demented zombie :p?

Rmc0123l_copy_1

Hahahahaha!


2 comments:

ultrabeast said...

Hey there.. nice description that you wrote there.. although I didn't turn on the music yet (looks like I'm more of a 'words' person!) but from your description I can imagine.. hehe.. interesting.

Sounds like Kitaro's music from what you mentioned.. opening of uncertainty and strife to a climax of titanic struggle until a resolution of gentle peace.. hehe (i'm just imagining.. didn't hear your song yet)

BTW the pictures you inserted are pretty cute.. may I ask how long did it take you to write this particular post? And to source the pictures?

Lastly do you keep a library of saved-up interesting pictures? Or do you just look for some at the spur of the moment when you write your post?

Cheers,
` U Bill ~ ^_^

Preston said...

Hi UBill,

Thank you for complimenting.

BTW the pictures you inserted are pretty cute.. may I ask how long did it take you to write this particular post? And to source the pictures?

>> It took me an hour to write up and this 1 hour is not consecutive. Maybe 20mins spent to write up the draft and the draft is almost identical to final release. The reason of holding is that, sometimes you might want to add something to spice up the article where you can't think of any during the first 20mins. Take a rest leisurely perhaps one or 2 days, then get back to your draft and do the touch up. Most of the time, I had something to add on, during second edit.

Lastly do you keep a library of saved-up interesting pictures? Or do you just look for some at the spur of the moment when you write your post?
>> I do keep interesting pictures. I have numbers of collection throughout my 5 years time spending on broadband or saved from e-mail, e-mailed by my friends, ya know those chain letters. If I couldn't get the apt pictures from my collection to suite my expression of feelings, I will try to get them from google.

For instance, you want a pig picture, just type "pig pictures" on the google search bar. Select the first link with myriads of pictures of pigs to choose on. Result display as fast as lightning....won't take long.

Cheerio,
SF Toh