Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wrong channel :)!

12:25a.m, 26-July 08, Home.

FEEDJIT is a widget that display real-time webpage traffics, as oppose to Google Analytic where you have to wait for 24 hours before the data can be seen, a delay in other words. On the other side, the downfall of this widget, it's not as detail as in Google Analytic with graphs, pie charts and etc. to reflect a better traffics' characteristics. Pros and cons on both tools, therefore I added both. You can observed the instant traffics from this widget placed at the bottom of the right panel of my blog.

Anyhow, I discovered a funny data feeds from FEEDJIT. Let's venture:

The circled says, a visitor from Japan visited my blog with a title "The Beauty of the past" via search engine Google Japan with a searched keyword "beauty anus" :p! On clicking this link, it leads me to:


turned out to be on 2nd top of the searched results!! My blog was closely matched with such keywords, attracts surfer looking for XXX??? Will this blog being labeled as:

Haha :)! Anyway, all my blog contents are absolutely meant for public view, "U" as in "Umum" :).

Non-related but worthy sentence:

Ability has nothing to do with opportunity - Napoleon Bonaparte.


.

No comments: