Sunday, February 3, 2008

I am a foster parent NOW!

9:15p.m, 3-Feb 2008, Kuala Lumpur, Home.

Two days ago (29-Jan 08), it was a terribly day after I found out I was being fooled. Thanks to my naivety and crass stupidity. Then, a sms was received, sourcing for SOS, started a saga of me as a Foster Parent of a puppy not a BABY, please!

A distress helps from my fellow friend to look after her puppy due to emergency. 2 weeks of welfare is the only request from her. Listen everyone, nothing wrong helping out with opposite sexes, it's sickening to explain again and again, that I am helping out due to good will. On top of that, I'M NOT A GAY and stop sounds like a broken mp3 :-)!

To my luck it's a puppy not a dog as I'm staying in an apartment, where the presences of animals are over the boundary of acceptability in the name of general peace. Puppy’s yap is considerably low, hence the help.

Its name is Brownies, brown in colour and a stray puppy. Cute, indeed. The hand over was during night time at car park along Jalan Conlay. She was kept in a box and loaded into my car together with hers daily pellet foods, snacks and a cage. I drove off from there and then. Impatient she was, scratching and whining sorrowfully in the box just to have had a sip of fresh air or maybe she just being claustrophobic?

Ceased the car and hold her onto my lap while trying to maneuver the steering carefully, how inconvenient it was but no doubt, Brownies is adorable :-).

Image015

Eventually, I reached home, setup up the cage as easy as stacking a LEGO, off she goes into the cage. *Whine* *whine* and *whine* , Oh! great, a pro-freedom puppy. Supposingly, dogs bark and why whine? Do puppies whine? Ya know, whine releases high pitch and it’s an ear annoyance for me and also the reason why I dislike Whitney Houston, Celine Deon and Mariah Carey.

Freedom granted, she was following my back to and fro merrily where ever I go. Hmmm…now I understand the derivation of Chinese adjective (形容詞), “跟尾狗” eventual. “Follow tail dog” as in direct translation hehe :p!

Brownies is an amazing puppy, she is toilet-trained, claimed by the owner until I stepped on a patch of fluid, and few meters away another yellowish patch was visible under the reflection of fluorescent lights, ahhh!! Here, black gold nugget was discovered. Huh! Cleaning its pooh, is no fun at all.

On my surprise, Brownies doesn’t like to consume the pellet foods at all, but human foods. Whenever we have had a lunch or dinner, she will stand on her two legs and sniffing of what meals we are having. Rebalancing herself, landed her two front legs onto my quadriceps and push back to be in equilibrium state of two, to and fro. Each rebalancing *ouch**ouch*, her paws were no way in anyway mercifully landed on my quadriceps.

Image011

Relinquished, tuna was mixed with rice and gratefully she consumed everything where I used to feed my previous dog named “Pizza”, heh! The consequences of feeding a dog with human’s foods, instead of getting black nugget faeces, you will get an aromatic mocha cream (diarrhea) smeared on the floor, yuks! Another black gold added into my already impressive riches :p!

No more big sized animal please! Yes, I know there are adorable but NOOOO and OH OH OH! Nice to see, nice to hold, once fostered, considered HISTORY.

No comments: